Softwalls™ Acoustic Stretched Fabric System
Softwalls™ is an acoustical and tackable stretched fabric system suitable for both wall and ceiling applications offering a complete solution for all acoustic solution within any space of any size.
Be it absorptive, reflective or both, Softwalls™ has a wide range of edge profiles, core insulation materials and fabric finishes to effectively resolve any acoustical issues. Acoustically and ideally, Softwalls™ Acoustic Stretched Fabric System addresses acoustic issues from inadequate sound absorption, excessive sound reflection, inappropriate reverberation time at an affordable price.
- Flexibility in adapting to various field condition.
- No field pre-measuring for fabrication is required; saving six to eight weeks in completion schedule.
- No damage of system part during shipment/delivery process.
- Ability to incorporate any approve absorptive, reflective, tackable or composite core as fabric backing.
- Class A rated, Flame Spread <25: ASTM E84.
- Engineered for fabric removal and replacement in the event of soiling or damage.
- Competitively priced with pre-manufactured panels.
- Virtually unlimited freedom in panel design in two and three-dimensional planes and a variety of edge seam conditions.
- Different profile edges to perfect mid wall extrusion seam designs
- Conference Room
- Recording/Jamming Studio
- Multi-Purpose Hall
- Hotel Ballroom
- Home Theatre