SOFTWALLS ACOUSTIC FABRIC WALL
SoftWalls™ is an acoustical and tackable stretch fabric system suitable for both walls & ceilings, offering a complete solution for all acoustical situations within any size or type of room. Whether it be absorptive or reflective (or both), SoftWalls uses a wide range of edge profiles, core materials and finish fabrics to effectively resolve an acoustical problem.
The acoustic and aesthetic flexibility of this product makes it ideal for a wide variety of applications. The ability to choose any fabric enables you to create the ideal look for your space. Acoustically, a stretch fabric system helps address problems caused by excessive reflections, inappropriate reverberation time and inadequate absorption and price.
We are proud to be Softwall’s approved installer in Singapore. Feel free to contact us for all project inquires!
- Allows flexibility for adapting to varying field conditions.
- No field pre-measuring for fabrication required; saving six to eight weeks in delivery time.
- No damage of the panels during shipment.
- No costly hard facing required, as the fabric is not glued to the core material.
- The ability to use any approved absorptive, reflective, tackable or composite core required behind the fabric.
- Class A rated, Flame Spread <25: ASTM E84.
- Engineered for fabric removal and replacement in the event of soiling or damage.
- Competitively priced with pre-manufactured panels.
- Virtually unlimited freedom in panel design in two and three-dimensional planes and a variety of edge seam conditions.
- The use of a mid-wall extrusion, which allows for perfect mid-wall seams.